Cumbria Fire & Rescue Service are keen to work with local communities and can offer the following community safety / prevention activities to your groups free of charge:
– Home fire safety visits-which includes the fitting of smoke alarms, advice and helpful literature
– Interactive Heartstart sessions to small groups of people-which teaches basic life saving skills for all ages.
– Road Safety Awareness training.
– Community Fire Safety education eg Schools,Youth groups, clubs etc.
– Community engagement at local events, offering advice and education.
We can attend parish council or similar meetings to give an overview of our work and discuss ways in which we can work together to build safer and stronger communities.
For further information and to find your nearest local station details, please visit our website www.cumbriafire.gov.uk
Community Safety Manager